We are still trying to adjust the engine, but we have been running at about 4200-4300 RPM and getting about 31 MPH. It gets about 3.5 miles per gallon and tops out at around 5200 RPM. The dealer says it should top out at 5800 RPM so we are going to try a new prop. We originally had an 18 pitch prop and will try 16. So far it has worked wonderfully, even though I have several projects for this winter like a fish well in the transom, and I should probably put a door on the cabin.
Here are some pictures of the trailer we built for the boat. We tried to bend the rails at first, but even with a 1.5 Ton chain hoist we couldn't bring it together. After a couple tries we had to cut the top and bottom and weld it back together.
When we purchased the aluminum we got a piece of 3X3 tubing for the tongue. We ended up welding a piece of channel to beef it up a bit. It's pretty bullet proof now.
I also included some pictures of the engine mount with the kicker and a few other things we finished up.